Position: Child Care Staff
Objective or Purpose of Position: To provide a welcoming, caring and safe environment for the children and families of Trinity United Methodist Church.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome parents and children, call them by name when you can
- Make sure each child and diaper bag have a name tag and label
- Perform diaper checks regularly
- Remain engaged with the children. ABSOLUTELY NO CELL PHONE USE DURING WORKING HOURS
- Maintain a sanitized environment when changing diapers or assisting Toddlers in the rest room
- Change crib sheets after usage
- Wash any toys that have been in a child's mouth
- Leave room picked up
- Empty diaper pail and put contents into a black trash bag and leave outside door for custodians
- People skills
- Previous childcare experience
- CPR certified (training will be offered for Trinity staff in October)
- At least age 14
Work Schedule: Varies. (Average 5–8 hours per month). Childcare needed on Sunday mornings, weeknights and for special events.
Salary: Hourly ($12.00)
Subject to: Interview and Successful background check.