"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can."
The work of the Trinity congregation and the Mission Committee reaches out to the hungry and the homeless; the persecuted and the oppressed. Our work continues to offer education and opportunity where there might have been none. It starts right here at home in our Denver communities and reaches around the globe through work in Guatemala and across Africa.
The Trinity Mission Committee would like to personally invite you to join our good works here in our local communities and around the world. We offer many great opportunities driven by the passions of our Methodist brethren who are delivering on their commitment to service by making our mission work come alive in our congregation and community. We hope you will find something that drives your passion and that you will come to work with us.
This year Trinity members celebrated some significant accomplishments. Here are just a few:
- Contributed more than $50,000 to local Denver nonprofits through the Second Century Foundation.
- Contributed more than $100,000 in support of the United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR) efforts around the world, including Imagine No Malaria and flood assistance in Louisiana and Haiti.
- Fostered aid and education in Liberia, Africa, for Traditional Birthing Attendants and education, which reduced infant and maternal death at Camphor Mission Station in Liberia. We touched more than 42 villages, reducing infant death from 37% to 7% in those communities.
- Completed construction of and built friendships within Trinity's sister church, Bethany UMC in Pushkin, Russia.
- Contributed over $100,000 to Metro Caring to support a state of the art facility to continue their work of feeding the hungry in our Denver community.
- Built partnerships with Brentwood UMC
This year we continue our work with a focus on our Hispanic communities as we build a strong partnership with Brentwood United Methodist Church. Every contribution or volunteer effort, no matter how small, helps us deliver on God's promise. Please join us! Please reach out to myself or to the primary contact of the mission that piqued your interested.